Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Week 16-18

Here I am at 17 weeks!  Baby is sure growing!!  I've been feeling pretty good lately.  I think I may have felt our baby move a few times!  It's so hard for me to actually believe that the poke, flutter, or bubble feeling "thing" was actually a little kick from Baby! 
Tomorrow we find out what we're having!!  Will it be a precious baby girl or sweet baby boy??  It seems most people think it's going to be a girl.  I'm not sure!! 
Tomorrow will also be our first ultrasound.  So we'll be able to actually see our baby for the first time!!  I cannot imagine how special this moment will be for John and I.  I know first and foremost it will be conformation that everything is going well and Baby is developing perfectly.  And at some point there will probably be a moment where we think..."Oh my gosh, that's OUR baby!!"  I can't wait.  I've been told to drink caffeine, Mountian Dew, or fruit to give the baby a little energy and wake them up! 
As the weeks pass by, we feel more and more blessed with this precious life that will be joining our family very soon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment