Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week 20

So here we are half way through the pregnancy.  Amazing how fast these first few months have gone by.  Our sweet baby girl is doing great!  I'm feeling a few kicks and punches here and there!  Feeling her is such an amazing feeling! 
Jessica let John and I borrow a prenatal heart listener.  The first night we were able to find and listen to her heartbeat!  It was incredible!  We can both have headphones on and hear it at the same time.  The sound of her heartbeat is precious.  Almost everyday since, we've used the listener to hear her heartbeat.  I think it's just our way of hearing and knowing that our baby is okay.  She's so wonderful!! 
This morning, (April 25), I woke up and wanted to listen.  I put the monitor on and pushed down a little to hear better.  Our little girl kicked back at the monitor!!!!  I moved the monitor and put my hand in the same place.  She kicked my hand!!  I woke up John and he tried to feel it, but he didn't.  Soon enough he'll be able to feel her.  The kicks are getting stronger and more consistent everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment