Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Week 15

What a wonderful week it's been!  First, John and I were in Columbia, and I think I felt our baby move!!!!  I've tried to be very observant of the feelings I have in my belly.  Most are high, but this one was a low movement.  So I'll just continue to believe that it was the first time I felt our baby (Saturday, March 13).  :) 
We went to the doctor yesterday for a routine check up.  John came in hopes of hearing the heart beat (for the first time!).  That was the first thing the doctor did.  When the nurse put the doppler on, she kept it in one position for a minute.  I asked, "Is that the heart beat?"  I had no idea!   It sounded so different.  It was so loud!!  It was like music to my ears.  John wished he had recorded it with his phone so he could listen to it over and over again.  How precious!!  The sound really was so sweet...
In about 3 weeks we'll find out the sex of our little one.  This will also be the first ultrasound...so what an amazing experience we have to look forward to!  Getting to see our sweet baby is going to be amazing. 
Other things going on...John and I have put our house on the market.  We are hoping for a buyer before July.  That'll give us time to get out, settled, and ready for our babies arrival!  Praying for God's will...

No comments:

Post a Comment