Thursday, March 11, 2010

Week 14

YAY!  The start of the second trimester!  What a milestone it seems!  John and I and baby are doing great!  I'm still feeling pretty good.  I have spurts of nausea, but I'm definitely better than I was.  What a blessing to be feeling better!  I'm also showing!  It may not be to everyone, but for people that know I'm pregnant, I think a baby belly is visible.  :)  I went shopping for maternity clothes with my mom last week.  I'm definitely not ready for maternity pants, but we did find a shirt.  I still have some growing to do before I can fit into most maternity clothes.  Can't wait for that time!!
I'm able to eat a larger variety of food which is also exciting.  (no more cheese toast for dinner!)  John and I have been taking pictures every week of my belly.  When I'm comfortable enough to show my bare belly, I'll post some pictures!  I'm usually not a fan of midriff pics! 
We go to the doctor March 16 for a routine check up.  I hope this time John gets to hear the heart beat!  Hopefully it'll be stronger and louder so we can really hear our little one.  April 7 we'll find out the sex.  That is so exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment