Sunday, June 27, 2010

Beach: Week 29


John and I had a wonderful, relaxing beach trip last weekend.  We celebrated Dylan's 3rd birthday!  I can't believe he's already three!  We tried to explain that he's going to have a cousin very soon.  He's going to be a great big cousin!
Baby Girl Warren got another chance to swim in the ocean (which felt much like the temperature of a bath tub).
Here are some shots we got while at the beach.  John's taken up photography as a hobby!
John's also decided that he can be a children's picture book author.  We've been reading to our little girl almost every night.  John is amazed at how...simple...these books are.  He is determined to write one.  :)
Baby Warren's kicks and punches continue to get bigger!  John and I love to sit and watch my belly move!  She's such a strong little girl.  Maybe a future soccer player...volleyball...tennis...??
We're still not official with the name yet.  We're leaning towards one but I'm finding it hard to commit.  It's so permanent once we commit!  John is SO ready to say that this is her name.  I'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment